Amalgamated Painting Service was established on the Gold Coast over 40 years ago in 1978, under the ownership of John Poletto and remains a privately owned company to this day.
Amalgamated Property Maintenance can undertake all remedial and refurbishment projects.
From internal and external, minor remedial building works to a total facade refurbishment.
At Platinum on the Beach, the Powdercoated Screens were removed, retreated and replaced.
A very similar undertaking at Air on Broadbeach
Amalgamated Property Maintenance can replace or refurbish Balustrades, keeping in mind that this will also add value to your property.
Our company can offer a team of fully trained, highly skilled Abseilers.
This method of high rise tradesman-ship can result in:
- Reduced hire of scaffolding
- Safety to workers and the public
- Reduces the amount of inconvenience often associated with repaints
- Speeds up repaint time
Anti Graffiti Coatings can be applied to most substrates which enables you to wash off any graffiti that has hit your building.
- Low VOC water borne or 2 pack Epoxy finishes
- Resistant to salts, acid and chemicals
- Coatings are available in matt, low sheen or gloss finish
- Available in a clear finish or can be tinted to a range of colours
Concrete cancer can affect any building in which steel reinforced concrete is used. Early treatment of spalling concrete will reduce the extent of the damage and be less expensive to repair.
- Floor slabs
- Balconies and Soffits
- Columns and Beams
Repairing Concrete Cancer involves:
- Removal of the spalled concrete and concrete adjacent to the rusted steel
- Cleaning and treatment or replacement of the rust affected steel
- The application of a suitable repair material
- Reforming the area to the original concrete profile using cement mortar, epoxy mortar or concrete depending on the size of the repair and structural requirements.
Amalgamated Property Maintenance is experienced in preparing and coating all types of steel surfaces. Our commitment to excellence is your guarantee of high quality workmanship and efficient, cost-effective service.
High pressure water cleaning is generally used in paint preparation but also forms part of a Paint Manufacturers Warranty.
Buildings, especially those in a Coastal area attract salts and air pollutions. Washing your building every 3 years will also extend the life of your paint coating.
There are many types of water-proofing products on the market today from fluid applied, troweled on cementicious coatings to a combination of layered fluid applied over fabrics. These products can be applied to walls, floors, concrete and other cementicious surfaces.