Amalgamated Painting Service was established on the Gold Coast over 40 years ago in 1978, under the ownership of John Poletto and remains a privately owned company to this day.
Amalgamated Painting Service was established in 1978 on the Gold Coast, under the ownership and directorship of John Poletto, and to this day remains a privately-owned company.
Amalgamated Painting Service is well known and respected for quality workmanship and is highly recommended by all major Paint Manufacturing Companies.
We have worked in conjunction with Major Developers on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast establishing working relationships that, in some instances, have lasted over 40 years.
Whilst we have worked for many Major Developers the following is a current list – as at 2019:
- Lend Lease Corporation
- Multiplex (formerly Brookfield Multiplex)
- Scentre Group (Westfield)
- The Sunland Group
MEET THE TEAM
- Director: John Poletto
- Commercial Manager: Kieran Smith
- Site Supervisor: Steve Franklin
- Site Supervisor: Russell Seidenkranz
- Workplace Health & Safety: Norm Evans
- Office Manager: Brenda Boff
- Human Resources: Sharon Vendy
- Reception/Administration: Helen Evans
Amalgamated Painting Service focus strongly on our Clients’ needs. We pride ourselves on excellence in the quality finish of our product/services and the professionalism of those we employ. Our company and staff have a commitment to continuous improvement in order to consistently meet the needs of Clients, and to comply with all Work Place Health and Safety Regulations and Requirements.
This commitment is evident in our consistent standard of high achievement, delivering excellent quality paint and texture finishes, together with special finishes which we are continually evolving e.g. polished plaster and specialised textures.
Our staff are continually undergoing further training.
- Courses in abseiling
- The advanced technique of polished plaster
- Product training, textured finishes
- Upgrading safety certificates
We have an established Maintenance Division offering ongoing maintenance over an extended period which maintains a high-quality presentation on each Project.
Amalgamated Painting Service will guarantee to maintain the highest standard for which it has become synonymous during its long running association with prestigious Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast based projects.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Amalgamated Painting Service is committed to maintaining a first class track record in an Industry where safety is paramount.
THIS IS ACHIEVED THROUGH:
- Complying with statutory requirements , codes, standards and guidelines.
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services.
- Defining roles and responsibilities
OUR STRATEGIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities
- Providing ongoing education and training to all our employees
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision making on occupational health, safety and environment matter
- Amalgamated Painting Service strive to minimize the effects on the environment and, with this in mind, we use EnviroWash bins for all brush and roller wash up.
- Where possible we keep a wash bin onsite, but if not, all of our equipment is taken back to our factory where our larger wash-out bays are used.