Health & Safety
Both Amalgamated Painting Service is committed to maintaining a first class track record in an Industry where safety is paramount.
This is achieved through:
- Complying with statutory requirements , codes, standards and guidelines.
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services.
- Defining roles and responsibilities
Our strategies include:
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities
- Providing ongoing education and training to all our employees
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision making on occupational health, safety and environment matter
Amalgamated Painting Service strive to minimize the effects on the environment and, with this in mind, we use EnviroWash bins for all brush and roller wash up. Where possible we keep a wash bin onsite, but if not, all of our equipment is taken back to our factory where our larger wash-out bays are used.